CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27 April 2008

WORK! WORK! WORK!

It's been a while since i've updated my bloggie so here goes. Oh! the title of this post is from the cute line the orc peons in Warcraft say when you assign a task to them.. HA HA HA.. Cute Lah!


Anw,


I've started working as a full timer in Giordano(lucky plaza). Reason being is that the pay is good ($1250 basic). Surprisingly, it was my first job application after NS and i got the job on the day itself. How Cool is that?

So anyway, i got posted to the busiest branch of Gio which is Lucky Plaza and boy is it hectic! There is never a moment to rest and you can hardly stand straight by the time evening comes. What makes it worse is my damn fatigue problem makes it so damn hard but i try my best. I really do...


My manager and my colleagues are really nice. We call our manager Amy and auntie cos she's always promoting stuff at the top of her voice. There's Firdaus, a really nice guy, Ibnor, a reserved MAt who's okay, Michelle, a chinese girl who is fun to joke with, su anne, 2 filipinos, and a couple more whom ive not really talked to much cos of the busy environment.


I was a little intimidated on my first day but i soon got the hang of things. My RSH experience really pays off! hahaha
Running around looking for sizes, folding and endless amount of clothes, running to other stores to get stock etc. Tiring but Fun!!!

Working in LP is really fun cos you get to meet people from many countries. In 4 days, i've met and chatted with people from Ireland, The middle East, Britain, Australia, the Philipines etc. There was even a guy from the Thailand who was telling me all the best places in thailand to go for *you know what*

Thanks but i'll pass Sir! *Eeeew!


Now on to the music that they play...


I couldn't believe my ears when Sum 41's 'WITH ME' played! That's the special song that Sarii and I share. I missed her so damn much when i heard it and what's more, it played 10 times that day! MAJOR heartache from missing her lah!

The rest of the songs are mostly rnb with stuff like 'BLEEDING LOVe' etc

Then theres the token IRRITATING song. this one's by Missy Elliot. Don't know what the damn title is but it's about her shaking her butt 'like an earthquake'.

PUKE lah!!! Gross!!! I mean, no offense to fat people but it's like watching a whale getting electrocuted.

SAri! Nee! can i join the AUPU???? Please! Please!


I'm so gonna burn some rock and punk into a cd when i'm free and play it! Bwahahaha


So yeah. i hope all goes well for me in work and with my medical problem. Give me your blessings Guys!! Need it! hahaha


~To end off this entry, i wanna thank my friends and SArii darling for their support and their understanding. I've not had much time to spend with them ever since i've started work but i'll make it up to them.






EL SENSACION OUT!!!

0 comments: