CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

17 April 2008

Taking a Step back to go Forward

As some of you might know by now, i've decided to take my O levels next year. I've set my eye on a place in Temasek Poly and i intend to do the Veterinary Technology and i'm gonna work my ass off for it. I've had enough of being second best or not being good enough. I'm freakin 22! Gotta grow up sometime you know! I'm still young and with a little hard work, determination and the love and support of SArii Sweets and my friends, i'll get to where i want to be.


Went for an interview at Giordano yesterday and i aced it. They were the only ones who offered a really good salary ( HELLO!!! $1250 for a starting pay plus cash incentives of up to $ 200 plus )

I mean, i really need to save up for my damn medicals and my studies so i had no choice. Well, it's okay :D I mean, after all, it's an honest living and the money doesn't hurt aye. hahaha


Fingers crossed that my medicals go well and that i'll be finally rid of this damn fatigue. (HATE YOU!! FRAG YOU!! AARRRRGGGHH!!! GET AWAY!!! LEAVE!!! ROAARRR!!! F##k! F**k!!)






~Bzzz...Bzzz ..Bzzz

PLease Hold On.. We are Experiencing TEchnical Difficulties...

Bzzz.. Bzzz... Bzzz~





Sorry about that folks..


So like i was saying before insanity got the better of me, i've gotta work really hard. Save Hard and then Study Hard. I really wanna do something good in life and this is the path i intend to take.


Wish me all the best guys :D




EL SENSACION OUT!!!!

0 comments: