CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27 April 2008

Ain't love Grand

Last thursday, i decided to surprise Sarii at her school after work. I had one and a half hours to get from LP to Republic Poly before her class ended and thank Goodness i made it on time. Was gonna get her flowers but i couldn't find some along the way(next time i will!)

Got to her school at 3 plus and planned on sneaking up on her as she left her classroom but while i was sneaking past her class, she appeared behind me! She had gone to the ladies and came out at the exact time i went past.

So as it was, We both got surprised!! Fun!! Fun!!


It was really so good to see her after such a long time. With me being busy with work and her with school and all, we hardly get to see each other. We literally flew into each other's arms and La La La.... We listened to our song and spent like half and hour going wild with kisses and hugs.. i missed her so freakin much :D



Gonna skip the juicy details aye...



Oh! that sweetheart bought me my favourite pack of gummy bears and i was grinning like a monkey on a banana high! Whatever that means..


Had a quick meal at BK (sinful!!!) cos i hadn't had anything to eat that day and then we headed back home. On the way to the bus stand, she took my hand and placed $5 in it. That little gesture meant so much to me cos she knows that i don't have enough money right now and she gave me her own pocket money so that i could have something to eat. The last time we met, she gave me $10. I honestly feel bad that she does it cos she could use the money for herself but that's the way her heart is. Just like me, she cares so much.

I'm so gonna pay her back tenfold or more for everything!!!


SArii is just awesome and despite her being 'silly' sometimes, she has a good heart and i love her so much for it. She makes me laugh, smile, trip on things etc and she simply makes me so happy! Oh! Her Massages are AWESOME!!!!

(someone should really count the number of times i use the word awesome for her aye?) hahaha



Sarii is my second girl and i want her to be my last. I'm not into a relationship just for the sake of it. I'm in it till the end.


I love this girl and i don't care what other people might say. She's mine and I'm Proud of her for all that she is.



I can't wait to see where life takes us my Baby Girl but whatever it is, with you by my side, i'm not afraid to face anything that comes or way




Sarina!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOu!!!!!!!

0 comments: