CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

09 April 2008

Farewell to the White Uniform

It's finally over. My National Service is Done!. . Finito!


It wasn't easy saying goodbye to the friends and colleagues there. Everyone was sad that i was leaving. An officer gave me a book as a gift, my old course commander Ma'am Raja gave me a hug etc. Heck! even the Chief Warrant Officer opened the door for me and bade me farewell. I guess it's the things you do and the impact you leave behind that makes people feel that way. On the way out, i gave a final salute to my ship and my camp.. On the bus out for the final time


So here begins a new chapter to life. Back to work, paying for my medical fees and then saving up for my studies. It's gonna be tough but i've got the support of my friends and my dear sweet Sarina so... come on world! Give me your Best Shot! I can take It!


After all, they don't call me The Sensation for nothing..


heres a few pics of my NS life.. enjoy...




The view from my camp.. lovely ain't it



Grinning like an idiot


Taking a stretch on the roof..


Wong and myself.. Toothpaste models perhaps?


Jerald and EL Sensacion


Heres one for the ladies and the gays


Dancing on the roof on my last evening in camp


This ones a special one for Sarii! The Sun's setting under my finger..



King of the world aye! Farewell Changi Naval BAse!





Thank you for the memories..

CPL Jason Thomas

0 comments: