CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

09 April 2008

Tears for your fears

My heart, It aches..
For You

My eyes burn with tears..
For You

My breaths grow rapid..
For You

i close my eyes and scream..
For you

~You are the one who can make me cry with just one word but i'd be okay cos i love you too much. The pain chokes and suffocates but i ignore it cos my love for you is stronger than it. You are afraid of hurting me but hurt me, you did but like i said, it's okay cos i love you.

~You are my brightest burning star! You light up my life! You are a rough diamond but with time, your flaws will be few. All i ask is for you to take my hand and open your heart. You know i won't let you down...




~My heart, It Beats..
For You

I sing out loud..
For You

I'd take many a fall..
For You

Cos my love is unconditional..
For You

0 comments: