CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

17 April 2008

Ah!! Music to my ears!

Call it boredom or call it randomness but i had this urge to write down the top ten songs i've been listening to this past few weeks. Some of them are on the list for a reason while one or two may leave you with question marks on your head. ANw, here goes..


Number 10

~VALENTINES LETTER - GOODBYE

This is, i believe, the Best song from my buddies. Nice riffs, catchy lyrics.. hmmm.. that goes for pretty much most of their songs but Goodbye has to be my favourite. . Missing is a close number 2 behind :D



Number 9

~AS I LAY DYING - NOTHING LEFT

If i were a wrestler, THIS would be my entrance music! Effin Cool! Fast Paced! A frontman with vocals that DON'T make him sound like a werewolf shitting out a porcupine...Hell yeah!! One of Metalcore's Finest Bands!



Number 8

~MUSHROOMHEAD - BEFORE I DIE

Damn! Old song that brings back the memories of secondary school! hahaha.. nvm




NUMBER 7

~RiHANNA - UMBRELLA

My non metal/rock/punk guilty pleasure! hehehe :D



Number 6

~SERJ TANKIAN -SKY IS OVER

Freakin Beautiful song by the frontman of my FAVOURITE BAND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!
Nice! Go! Go! Listen!!!


Number 5

~PAPA ROACH - TO BE LOVED

When i need a kick or a boost when i'm feeling the effects of my fatigue, this is the song that perks me up(a little). So yeah! Bleargh!!


Number 4

~THE RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS - FACE DOWN

Ah! i'm sure this song's on most of your playlists! No explanation needed aye


Number 3

~TRANSPLANTS - DJ DJ

TRANSPLANTS!! LEGENDS!! NUFF SAID!!



Number 2

~SUM 41 - WITH ME

AH! The song that i dedicated to SArii Sweets! Awesome Possum!! hahaha.. The lyrics are just great and they perfectly describe how i feel! Ah! Love! hahaha.. *shakes my monkey ass!! Woohoo!! SArii!! Love Ya!! Aaaaaahhh!!



It comes down to the top song on my playlist...


*Drumroll.....



Numero Uno

~AVENGED SEVENFOLD - AFTERLIFE

I think this is the freakin BEST A7X song! Not really a fan of Shadow's vocals but it's better than some of the crud out there. Syn and Zack are awesome guitarists! The Rev = Cool Drummer! Afterlife is a real pleasure to listen to! Two Monkey Thumbs Up!!



Aye! so yeah! those were the songs that were playing in my ears! feel free to make fun of me for it aye :D




Jason Sensation

0 comments: