CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

03 April 2008

Sarii Sweets makes my knees go weak

Sarii!

You've been really awesome (think i've said that countless times)

You make me so happy and i just can't get enough of you. Everytime i receive a sweet sms from you, i can't help but smile cos it makes me really happy.

You make me laugh when you do silly stuff. Your laughter is like the cutest thing to me. I can't stop thinking about you! I miss you so much when you ain't around.


I'm going nuts without you! Book me a place in IMH if i go completely MENTAL!

Thank you for loving me for who i am and even though i ain't the best looking guy or the hunkiest(is that even a word), you know that my heart is good and that is what counts right?


I can't wait to see you soon love

God Bless and Keep you safe..




Jason 'Sari's Sensation' Thomas

0 comments: