CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27 April 2008

Pretty 'FLY' for a Indian Guy

The other day, Sarii Darling was telling me about how her friends were asking about me and all. This guy named Shaun(or is it Shawn?) said i looked like a supermodel.

DUDE!! Which part of me looks like one(covered or uncovered)? I mean, i'm flattered by the comment but Dude!!! Seriously!! I AIN'T good looking!!! Please!!


Then there is another guy (i can't recall his name) who had wanted to pair SArii with a friend of his and all. He asked her whether i was 'FLY' ! ! !

That really made me burst out laughing. I mean, I know what that means but the image that popped up in my head was hilarious! Gosh! What's with all the Nigga Terminologies aye?




So anw Dude, this ones for you! You better Believe that i'm 'FLY' Homie! Ya really wanna see how 'FLY' i am Dawg?




here goes....




















Now THAT is FLY ! ! !




You asked for it Balls :D

0 comments: