CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

14 August 2008

* Please forgive me for this short and muddled entry. I'm too damn sleepy!! :P


~LAst Night was Awesome!!

SArina's classmates had a BBQ at East Coast and i came down after work to join them. It was so damn fun!

I bought a sunflower and surprised my baby when i arrived :)

Though it was the first time i was meeting most of them, they warmed up to me quickly and i felt like i was part of the class.

Good Food, Good Friends and Laughter by the Bucket Loads :D


PS* Drunk people say and do the funniest things :D

We spent the night at the beach and my baby came over to my place to take a nap, bathe and then head home

To be honest, i felt really jealous cos i miss being in school and i'll have to wait till next year to have a chance to be in one.. Fingers crossed

**************************************************************************************

~ On to the subject of my medical, i was told that i had to go for an intensive sleep study in september which is gonna cost me 1000 smackers!!

There is no way that i can afford to get that kind of money in such a short frame of time and so i'm left with no choice but to cancel it :(

It really sucks when you ain't well to do

Guess i shouldn't complain to much.....

**************************************************************************************


Gosh!! I really miss Sarina so damn much even though i just spent a whole night and a day with her! i love this girl too much!!

She makes me go Wheeeeeee!!!


Love ya!!! Love ya!!!


....okie.. time to sleep :P

0 comments: