CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

08 August 2008

Could i have this dance forever?

WORLD!!


I wanna tell you all how proud i am of my baby girl. The things she does for me and the positive changes she is making in her life makes me a helluva PROUD of her.
Some people may have gotten the wrong impression of her but i assure you guys/girls that Sarina means well.

She does have her 'moments' but so do we all and it's only human nature. Sometimes it's really hard but at the end of the day, all the bad things are pushed aside and only the good ones remain.
Forgiving and Forgetting is key in a relationship and so is Open Communication. Without them, the relationship is bound to hit a rut. Sarina is doing well in dealing with things in a more positive light and i really appreciate all that from the bottom of my heart.

She makes me really happy and the wonderful things she does always makes me smile. Not a day goes by without me thinking of her beautiful smile and those big brown eyes :D


*Darling,

Thank you for your true,honest love and for being my best friend and the person i can trust the most. You are the light in my life and the brightest burning star in the sky. We are all flawed but in my eyes, you are PERFECT

I love you with all my heart and soul. You are my Angel!

You are AWESOME POSSUM. You are Everything to me :D

*Quiero estar contigo para siempre--(i want to be with you forever)

Te quiero con todo mi corazón--(i love you with all my heart)


:3

0 comments: