CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10 August 2008

I bled for you....

This one's for B.P


What a day..


Finger pointed in my direction..Your words hitting me harder than a punch..

Pushing me into a corner.. where Shadows are Security..

The pain was too much to bear and i couldn't keep it bottled in so i ran into the storeroom and screamed my lungs out into my hoodie..

I guess that i did it too hard and it tore the surgical wounds.. Stupid me!

There was a little blood at first and i thought everything was ok but when i got home, the blood ran freely..

like wine.. only sweeter..


Maybe i need to bleed a little to show you how much this means... the puppy that's kicked away, only to return obediently

MAybe i should stop being Mr Nice..
But you know i can't cos it's in my soul to be someone good...


~Changes for the Better... hope in my heart






*Don't blame yourself.. I needed to let it out..








.. i FREAKIN miss my Baby Girl. .

0 comments: