CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

22 August 2008

FUCK YOUR LABELS!!! EL SenSacion is PISSED!!

¬ There's been a lot of 'drama' and bitching going on at work and it fuckin ruins the mood and spirit of working in Crumpler. It's all because of One Fuckin Idiot and his 'Plastic' Existence! Fuckin PUSSY talks shit behind people's back but puts up a front in front of us. Imagine that! Saying bad stuff about your own friends?? FUCK YOU!!!

Nobody dares to say anything but i'm biding my time.. I just shut my mouth cos i need the damn money for my stupid medical..

PUSH me too hard and i'll SNAP your Head off! Fuckin Pathetic Pussy!

I fuckin treat you as a good friend and you do this shit!
The world doesn't revolve around YOU my friend! Remove those rose tinted glasses and you'll see the REAL world.

Rich and Spoilt people are the God Darn BANE of my existence! They couldn't give two shits about the people who are less fortunate than them.

>>>Now that i've Vented my frustration at this Asshole out, here's some pics of the good moments at work<<<

*Crumpler Buddies!!


*Work is Fun with these 2 around!!


*Josh and Jas - - - BANDITOS!!!


*Working here is driving me INSANE!!!


*Losing my Mind and Losing Control

0 comments: