CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12 August 2008

6th months Together is the start of Now and Forever

Today marks the 6th month of my relationship with sarina and i wanna say that i'm really glad that i met her and fell in love with her :D

My baby girl is the BEST thing in my life and i really do not want to spend my life with anyone else. She is the Bright Star that shines the way for me on my Blackest nights and the wind in my sails that pushes me forward when the waters get rough. 6 months has given us plenty of memories both GOOD AND BAD but i treasure every single one of them.

Life is too short and i strongly believe that we should treasure every good thing that comes our way and not take it for granted. If you set your heart on something, do all you can to get it and when you do, make sure that you fight to keep it.

Moments,Memories,Friends and Faces make this life worth living


I've found my Princess and i'll fight to make sure that this story has a Good Ending to it


*To my baby girl,

THank you for everything and i want you to fight hard by my side through it all

I love you my sweetheart. You are the sweetest thing and you make me happy and proud to call you my girl

Here's to the Rest of my life with you :D

MUUUUUUUUUUUUACKS!!!!!!

:3

0 comments: