CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

17 September 2008

Went out with Sarina Sweetie today to have a look at laptops in Funan. Found some poor dude's student visa on the floor(passed it to my dad when i got home cos he's a cop)

After we were done looking around, a sales promoter for some nail buffer pulled us aside and proceded to demonstrate his nail buffer prowess on me and my baby. He was clearly infatuated with Sarina and i found it extremely Funny :D He kept asking her questions like where she lived and what our relationship was..

The Dude even buffed my nails!!

After we left, i had a really good laugh :D

~

OOhh!! i bought a thick book of horror stories for only a dollar at a thrift shoppie! Wheeeee!!



Baby and i had dinner at Subway before i sent her off :D


***********************************************************************************


Gosh!!!!


I miss my baby so freakin much!

It sucks so much to only see her once a week and i really wish that i could see her more often :(


My baby means the world to me and nothing will ever replace her!


She makes me happy and i'm glad that i found this wonderful Angel :D



SArina Baby, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: