CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

30 September 2008

Super Ninja Attack CrossDressing Chimps From the Planet Of Flirtatious Dustmites

Oh My GOD!!!!!


I'm missing my baby sweets so damn bad


~I was having terrible pain from my fever yesterday and sarina came all the way down to pick me up from work and she sent me all the way home.

My fever is Nuts! I was so weak and in so much pain. I was really lucky not to have fallen down the escalator on the way back when i took a wrong step. It was simply horrid :(

The worst was that it felt awfully cold and my body felt like it had been used as a punching bag.. It was BAD!!


Anw, SArina took me all the way home and she took care of me all the way. She did all she could to comfort me and to ease my pain and God bless her for being such a wonderful person. I bought some soup for us to share as i had not eaten and she held on tightly to me as we made our way to my place. My darling waited patiently as i took a 'painful' shower and hobbled around the house, moaning in pain. I know it hurt her to watch me in so much pain and i felt really bad for it. I really didn;t want her to feel so down.

After we ate, she tucked me into bed and planted kisses on my lips and comforted me with warm hugs. I wished so hard that she could stay but my Princess had to leave. It was painful to say goodbye and my heart longed for her so badly.

As painful as it was to drag my body up from my bed, i did and i watched and waved to her from my window, my heart as heavy as stone. It hurt so much to see my baby leave. I miss her so much when she isn't around. Even as i type this post out, my heart longs for her.

For her touch, her warmth, her smile, her love.. I miss my Perfect Angel

*and Yes, i'm not afraid or ashamed to say that tears started streaking down my face as i typed out that sentence

You'll only understand how i feel when you are TRULY in love with someone who loves you with every fiber of their being. Someone whom you know you can count on to be there to pick you up when you fall and to comfort you. Someone who loves you and who is faithful to you. Someone whom you would sacrifice your life for and you know they'd do the same..

I found my soulmate in Sarina... No one is gonna tear us apart
I'm really glad that i took a chance with her and gave my heart to her. I trust her and i trust this relationship to last forever :)


*To sarina baby,

Thank you for all that you've brought into my life. We've taught each other many important life lessons and i'm thrilled to be in a relationship with someone who is incredibly smart :D (Hooooray for intelligent conversations!!)
You're heart is locked up tightly inside me and no one will ever be able to remove it. The only one who has the key, is you.

I gave you my heart and i know that you are guarding it fiercely like a Bear protecting a Pot of honey( HEy!! You don't wanna mess with a Hungry Bear aye??) hehehe

Sarina, I can't wait for the rest of our lives together. We have something truly unique and special

(Coincidental dreams on the same night and it happened TWICE plus 'reading' each other's minds! :P )


Whatever comes our way,be it good or bad, let's hold on tight to each other and fight for our happiness for if it's one thing that i'm very sure of, it's that i'll only be happy if i have YOU in my life


Here's to YOU, the Future Mummy of my little Monkey Monkeys :3



My heart's Forever Yours

Jason

0 comments: