CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

28 September 2008

There, i've gone and done it now :(

Pushed myself too hard and now i've fallen sick with a fever and sickening body pain. This is what you get when you have to work your ass off and have hardly the time to rest.

What's worse is that i had to clean up my whole room and that involved shifting the heavy mattress and bed frame plus all the other furniture. Stupid me! I hadn't eaten and my body was so weak yet i carried on and was almost rewarded with the mattress toppling on top of me. Laugh all you want at that, i don't care. Almost falling a few times and coughing my lungs out, today SUCKED!!


On top of that, i miss my wonderful baby girl terribly. She was so sad that i was sick that she cried and that realy hurt me :(
I wished so hard that she could be here to take the pain away but she was really busy today and couldn't come over. It's okay :D I know taht she's always thinking about me

YOu know, it's amazing to have found and fallen in love with someone who makes you smile and feel greatly loved. Someone who tries to be there to take your pain away and to pick you up when you fall. I've found her and i will NEVER let her go.
People say that nothing lasts forever but to me as long as you cherish and love each other faithfully through the good times and bad, Love willl never fade away



God bless my baby for all that she is :D


SARINA!!!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

0 comments: