CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10 September 2008

Gosh!

It's been such a long time since i've updated my blog. I've been too busy with work and my medical and i hardly have the time to use my pc. What's worse is that my pc is giving some trouble :P

Here's a brief update on what's transpired between the last post until now.. Forgive me cos i've not enough time :(

~

My baby love celebrated her 18th birthday last week(2/09/08) :D

Her friends planned a birthday surprise at a chalet(sanjay's grampie's place) for her and she had a shock when i appeared with a cake :D
The look on her face was priceless :D

I had told her earlier that i would be working and wouldn't be able to make it so it was a huge surprise when i showed up and she was really happy

ANW.


The chalet was awesome fun.

I had so much fun and it was really nice to meet the rest of her friends :)

There was dancing, a bbq, drinks and swimming!!! WHEEEEE!!



During the chalet, My baby and i bonded even more and whatever we talked about or the things that happened made us even closer than ever. We both learned that a lot of patience and understanding is needed for this relationship to blossom even more. I ain't gonna say much more cos it's between my sweetheart and me.

When it was time to leave, it hurt so much and i missed her terribly after i sent her off.



~A day after her birthday, i met up with my baby love to watch WALL E and it was such a super cute movie :D

We had lunch at Orange JUlius and then i surprised her with her birthday presents.




*NOT gonna tell you what they were :D


*Price is not a factor when it comes to my sweetheart. She has been amazing and she deserves everything good. There are times when i've not been the best boyfriend but she is patient with me and puts up with my nonsense. I think it's really hard to find someone like that*

MY BABY LOVE AND ME :D






~The following saturday, Sarii sweets brought me to Escape Theme PArk and we had a BLAST!!! It was my first time there and she made sure that i had fun.


I loved the Go KArts and the Inverter!! Super Fun and i really wanna go again :D

ps*Thanks to Jai for the free tickets


here are some pics...


AFTER THE VIKING RIDE>>>MY HAIR IS OFF THE CHAIN!!!!






WAITING IN LINE FOR THE GO KARTS>> MY HAIR STILL SUCKS!!!



IN THE FERRIS WHEEL AND HIGH ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE :D






~ The past few weeks has brought it's share of pain and happiness but one thing is for certain. Sarina and i are made for each other and nothing in this world or in heaven, can seperate us or tear us apart. I love this girl with a passion and won't take any shit from anyone. If you ain't happy about us being together then you can kiss my monkey ass!


Life is worth Living when you've found someone worth dying for. I found her and i'll cherish her forever


*SArina baby, thank you for the wonderful gift of being you. There are times when you drive me insane but the good you do outweighs the bad. In my eyes, you're the Best and Perfect girl for me. You're the most beautiful and amazing person and i'm proud to call you mine


Here's to FOREVER with you my darling


:D


Te Amo




Jason Sensation

0 comments: