CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10 September 2008

Damnit!!! My pc is going haywire!!!!


It's crazy and i can't transfer my stuff!!! :(


Anw.. I love Sarina baby!!!


WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!


Took her to McRitchie and we fed the monkeys, took pics with them, fed fishes and turtles and spent a romantic evening under the stars!!



it was such a nice break from the regular routine :)

I was kinda sad that nature ain't the same anymore.
Concrete is replacing trees and by the time our kids grow up, there won't be anything left for them to enjoy.

Humans SUCK!!!

Anw, the day spent with Sarii Sweets was GREAT!!!

Awesome Fun!!!!


I MISS MY BABYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!















SArina!! Sarina!! Sarina!!!

Woohoooooooo!!! I love this Girl!!!!


:D


She's the BEST!!!!



Jason Sensation

0 comments: