CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11 May 2008

Work Sucks.... I Know..

So it's been 3 weeks since i've started working in Gio and i must say that i don't really enjoy myself there. Firstly, my stupid fatigue problem makes it really hard and even more so because i end work at midnight sometimes and have to get up by 6 plus the next day. Imagine doing that for days in a row. I honestly don't mean to sound like a whiney brat but it is honestly taking a toll on my body and mind. Those who know about my problem can understand my situation and i thank them for it.


Fatigue aside, i don't really enjoy working there cos it's not 'interactive' enough. I like stuff that engages you and folding clothes and serving grumpy people ain't exactly my idea of 'interactive'. Take for example my attachment at Royal Sporting House, when my manager wasn't around, we'd play soccer and golf in the store, climb the 15 foot shelves without a ladder etc. Now THAT is fun at work. Wouldn't you rather work in a place where it's enjoyable and where you can truly say you enjoy working in?


Anyway, it's not to say that Gio is dull. I've made many friends and won over people with my hard work. Engaging customers in friendly banter and making friends from all over the world. Awesome!! I've had my hand shaken thrice in a day from tourists! gives you a FEEL GOOD kinda vibe lah! Ive gotten little presents too.. cool lah! hahaha

Oh! There are even little kids who come up to me and play hide and seek or pick up our merchandise and pass it to me. They are so FREAKIN cute lah!!

So Yeah! Work has it's ups and Downs and i honestly hope that this fatigue goes away and i'll be truly able to show everyone the REAL JASON SENSATION..

Fingers Crossed and a Prayer in my Heart






JAson Sensation

0 comments: