CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

26 May 2008

A new Dawn or an endless Dusk??

This is it.. The wait is finally over..

Tonight is the night i get my CPAP for my fatigue syndrome and i pray so hard that it works. two and a half years with this shit is enough. I don't want anymore pain, tears and tiredness..

My fingers are crossed so tight and i have a prayer in my heart that it works. This fatigue has taken so much away from me and it has to end. I wanna go back to the old energetic energizer bunny that i was. the REAL Jason Sensation! No more the tired zombie that struggled through NS and work with it..

So yeah! this could be my last blog entry with my fatigue problem. I'm excited, i'm nervous, i'm scared but most of all, i'm hopeful..


I'll let you guys know how it goes... wish me luck aye :D

0 comments: