CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

26 May 2008

Mosh! MoSH!! MOSH!!! SArii Sweets's First VL show

Saturday was an absolute BLAST!!!

After almost a month of being away, it was so damn good to see VL and the VLC again. Brought SArii Sweets along for it and was really glad that everyone warmed up to her. She was a little shy at first but by the end of the day, she was just like a part of us :D

~ Met up with sarii at around 3 and we headed off to OUtram to get a prezzie for her friend Feefa. She tried her hand at PAtapon and Winning Eleven on my PSp and we had a good laugh :D

We then headed over to Breko to meet up with the gang and was damn happy to see them. Introductions were made,hugs and handshakes exchanged and then it was down to serious business.....

Our PreShow Ritual.....

The BUBBLES song!!

Oh Ramon! Thanks for wanting to put cigarette ash in my beer! :P hahaha


~Sarii and myself started joking around with Moses. That Baller and Sarii conspired to stuff Fries and his Burger into my mouth and he did!!! Thanks Guys!!


~Went up to get ready for the show at around 7

I was freakin pumped up and so ready to mosh!! After being outta the pit for so damn long,(The last time was Deafcon 9), I was ready for some fun!

~ While Waiting for VL to set up, i bumped into Hanis, my old classmate and lead singer for the band *Dear! Who am i?, jumped on him and accidentally elbowed him in the mouth! Way To GO EL SenSacion!!


VL's Set was awesome!!! Moses,Mike,FAi and myself were moshing and screaming our lungs out. The VLC were behind us singing every word and the whole feel of it was Fuckin A!! If i'm not mistaken, it was Mike who moshed and knocked into ALvin and it was damn funny! The Set was Energetic and the showmanship keeps getting better all the time. My shoes flew off like 3 times while moshing and that exposed my gay SpongeBob socks! Sheeesh!!The BEst part came when Ramon dedicated Memories Shaded Black and Red to Sarii and myself :D The VLC faced the both of us and cheered. Sarii Sweets turned and kissed me. I held her tight and sang along to the song. Goodbye was So Damn Good! The intro of it plus the rap was really awesome and proves my point that VL ain't a one trick pony! Fantastic JOb guys :D


¬After the show, i sent SArii to Hougang station nd it was really hard to say goodbye cos whenever we leave, it feels like a part of me is ripped away. i just love that girl so much and she's simply awesome. After kissing and watching her leave, I then met up with the guys at the Esplanade to watch Ramon's bro, Steve propose to his girlfriend. It was damn sweet!! We then had dinner at Makansutra. Ramon cracked us up when he used Mike's Umbrella to hit himself.( you press a button on it and the top part extends ) hard to explain but it was damn funny.. Trust Mike to have Gay shit in his Bag


It was A Great end to an even Greater Day. I can't wait for the next show :D


Here are some pics and stuff...


Sarii Sweets and myself before the show


The Sensation, Sarii and Moses


Getting my face stuffed by moses


Moses Telling us how BIG IAn's Weiner Really is..


Moses And IAn Getting IT ON!!


Aye Aye


ONAMI and RAMONA - My Secret Admirers


Hot Sweaty GAy Boys! (All thanks to Mike's Shirt)


Kopitiam Kakis!


We Are so DArn Cooooote!!



After Moshing Souveniers






CAn't wait for the next Show!!!

0 comments: