CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

21 May 2008

Boy Oh Boy! What a Day!

Finally got my hands on Neil Gaiman's AMERICAN GODS!! Woohooo!! Been waiting to read it for a damn loooooong time..





Met SArii Sweets at around 12 and we went to the library at Bugis to get my book. *Had an intimate moment with the glass door thanks to sarii!!! hahahaha

I'm so gonna get her back for it!! :D

My Poor dear was really down and i felt so sad to see her that way. She had been feeling stressed out from her schoolwork and things at home and she was not herself that day. . . She is a wonderful girl and it hurts to see her looking so sad and tired.. can't wait for her to have fun this saturday and take her mind Off things. She Needs some time to relax!

We said our goodbyes at Senkang and she was off to meet her little 9 year old cuzzie Shasha.

Oh! Had $4 deducted from my ezlink card cos i 'overstayed' in the station!

Daylight Robbery lah!!!


~ Got a Pleasant surprise when i saw Suee as i exited the train. Was really happy to see her but couldn't stay to talk. I freakin miss the WHOLE VLC like hell!! Been a month plus since i've seen them and i can't wait to see them again this saturday!!


Bought some bananas to eat before i got home!



mmmmmmm...bananas




Then!! i burned my hands 4 times!!

1 one the iron, one on a pot of boiling water, spilling hot tea on my hand and then holding the hot cup.. Gosh! Not Fun Lah!! Ouchies!!




Ok then, gonna go eat my bananas now..

chomp! chomp!

0 comments: