CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

16 May 2008

For Your Broken Heart - Dedicated to HAfiz

I saw your girl the other day and in her hand she held the hand of another. Caught up in bliss and unaware that familiar eyes were watching. My thoughts shifted to you and wondered whether i should tell you. I guess i was afraid of you being hurt but i couldn't stay quiet. How could i? I'd be ashamed to call myself your friend if i did.

And so i told you and you called to say that you had broken up a week ago. Surprise gripped you to learn how fast she had moved on. I could feel the bitterness in your voice, the acid that burned your veins and i knew how it felt.. cos that's exactly what happened to me.

It's so funny how you,her,my ex and me got together in school, were in the same class and were close friends. I remember the time when your's mistook my care for love and cut her wrists. How people hated me even though i did no wrong.. Then you came along, took her into your arms and gave her happiness. The times the four of us shared, the beach and all. i will miss them just as much as you. Can't believe the similarity of our situations man. They took for granted the love of a good heart and left for a God Damn MAt..

Fuck em all! USeless Wallet Stealing, Cheap Beer Drinking, Underage Girl Impregnating,Good for Absolutely NOTHING Fuckers!! Fuck YOu! Fuck You!


I won't go on cos i don't want your heart to bleed further from reminiscing the memories once cherished.. but now shattered..

Just know that you've a Brother here who cares and will always lend you his shoulder to cry on..




My Heart aches for you

Jason Thomas

0 comments: