CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

23 March 2008

Let me go!

I hate this fatigue so much. Go away! PLEASE!!!

Ever since i've had this damn fatigue thing, i've never woken up feeling fresh and energized. Do you know how it feels like to go through each day feeling tired as hell and not being able to do nuts about it. Two long years with it and i want it to stop. I wanna go back to being a bundle of energy and feel ALIVE again. It sucks when you see people who are healthy and normal but they waste away in laziness.

It's taken away so much from me. My fitness, my energetic old self, money spent on supplements, surgery etc. I remember the times when i wasn't strong enough to go through it and that was when my ex brought my world crashing down. Night's spent crying myself to sleep. Anger, Frustration and pointless negativity. At some points, i prayed for God to take my life away but i realized how stupid i was for such wishes. I was born and baptized a Roman Catholic and my faith in God was what kept me going.


I hope this goes away soon. WE've only one life to live and for me, i don't want to live it like this

0 comments: