CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

26 March 2008

Far is where i fell

My ex has been sending me text messages which go on about how much she misses me and how she regrets what she did to me. Telling me that she wished that she was still with me and how lonely she is..

Jeez Louis!!

What good is that now? Wasn't i good enough for you then?

When i first met you all shy and without confidence, i turned you around and made you believe in yourself.

Wasn't my honest and unconditional love enough?

Didn't i treat you with respect and never forced you to do anything you didn't want to?

Even when i was down to my last $10 bucks, i'd always top up your card cos i'd rather go hungry than not be able to talk to you.

When you were sick, who took care of you when your own parents couldn't give two shits?

17 girls in school after me and i choose you. sure there were pretty ones, rich ones, whatever but i chose you for your heart? Doesn't that show something?

Proudly talking about you to all my friends and telling them how lucky i was to have you in my life.

Never giving in to temptation like some people i know. The guys in camp who had girlfriends but cheated on them or visited prostitutes. I never gave in to that rubbish.

Being a pair of safe arms that caught you whenever you fell

i could go on and on... but.. what's the point.


~Not good enough???


So much so that you had to go FUCK some other guy? you know how GODDAMN sick that is? I never asked you for it cos i respected you so what the FUCK?

Fall in love with a guy who has gone to prison 3 times and would beat you up without the slightest thought?

Lie to the people who loved and cared for you?

Turn a complete 360 and become a *rhymes with witch

Drop me in the most cruel manner


GOD!!



Now you wanna tell me that you regret all that? So sorry to say but we'll never be together again. It's because of you i turned to the bottle and i got hurt and fucked up.

Nothing but tears and nightmares.

I Thank my friends who were there to support me. Su,Prim and the VLC, the guys in camp and the rest of my friends.

I owe you guys a BIG one.

You know, it took real guts to forgive you the VERY NIGHT i found out about you and him. I did it and i'm proud of myself. A lesser person would never have done that. ISn't that called love? I guess it wasn't good enough for you


So i wish you all the best in life. Hope someone comes along to treat you well. When you do find him, don't screw it.




~tener cuidado

0 comments: