CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

23 March 2008

For Each Ecstatic Instant

Yesterday was really awesome. I went out with Sarii and we went to the expo to watch an Easter Drama/Celebration thingee with her friend Asal. Prior to meeting ASal, we went into one of the exhibition halls where there was a book sale. I wanted to sit and watch Hi 5 with the little kids but mean old Sarii didn't let me! hehehe. We then picked up a book on Names For Babies and chose the most random names to give our kids. I chose Delicioso for our daughter and she chose Balthazhar for our son. Gosh! if we really did that, our kids would murder us. It was then time to meet Asal and go watch the drama.I have to admit that it was well put together and was Good. After the drama, we hung out with Asal's Church friends and played the silliest and oh so totally hilarious games. Ps.. Sarii took forever to come up with her 'peace sign' action. Hahaha

Sarii and myself then made our seXay ways to the airport where we *CENSORED*...

HAhaha.. yeah right!

She wanted to treat me to some ice cream at swensens but it was too expensive and i would have felt really bad if she did. We spent time cracking jokes and making each other laugh out. Feeling like Prince Charming (with a mini Mohawk and all dressed in black), i swept her off her feet and kissed her. It was magical and it was romantic. Won't tell you what else happened cos it's only for her and me to know *winks ;)


Gosh! i really love this girl so much. I know that i am taking a risk with her but i believe that it will be all worth it in the end. She came into my life at a point where i had given up on love and her care and unconditional love has given me strength. I'm really scared that something may happen and i'd lose her but i have faith and i won't lose hope.

A friend of mine named Andrea gave me an awesome piece of advice..

~ Don't go Looking for Love but instead, Let it come and find you~

Well, Andrea, it's found me and now that it's here, i don't wanna let go.



I love you Sarii. God Bless You

0 comments: