CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

13 March 2009

Sarina's mother found out about us today.. i dont know how she did but she found out


In a text that my baby sent me, her mum said that she(sarina's mum) Hates me and is convinced that im a person with bad character.She said that ive a hidden agenda and that one day or another,im going to leave sarina. She calls us two very different people and that i wont give my Sarina a happy life. She also accused me of controlling sarina...


It deeply hurts and saddens me to be accused of all these things and none of which are true. Ive never been a bad person and what 'agenda' would i have being with sarina? I love the dear girl with all my heart and ive always taught her to be a good person so how does that make my character bad? Control her? She has all the freedom she wants with me! The true reason why her parents dont approve of me is for being a roman catholic. Its really so stupid that two people from different religions are forbidden from being together. What does it matter as long as we are good people!

HAte me? that's a really harsh word..


Im going crazy right now but ive gotta be strong. I cant be weak cos if i let fear and sadness take over, this relationship is as good as done for



Sarina... I love you and i would never leave you.. You know that

No one else loves or will love you like i do and i worship the ground you walk upon

This hurts but i'll be strog


I miss you

0 comments: