CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

18 March 2009

This loneliness eats me from inside and i know that it does the same to you.

3 years apart from you is as good as being sent to prison. No kissing you,hugging you or any form of contact... Your promise to your mother

Heaven knows why she hates me so much when i was the one she liked the best among your friends and praised. I do not know whether she is being fed lies by someone else or in the most likeliest of cases, she just wants to protect you

******

As hard as all of this is, let us never give up on what we have and fight for our love. True love doesnt come around often and when it does, we should never let go of it. No one loves you as much as i do and you know that im always there for your through the Best of times and also through the worst of times. Im never going to give up on you or walk away. YOu are my Princess and i worship the very ground you walk upon.

They say that its wrong for two people from different religions to be together cos its wrong in God's eyes and all that hooplah. Does anyone in their right mind think that God wont accept us into heaven just because of that? As long as we are good people and live by good values, that is what matters. After all, God isnt spiteful, humans are.


My Princess,

I will always love you and i will never neglect you or cause you unhappiness. When there are tears on your face, i will comfort you when i'm there with you. I will make life wonderful and we'll live it to the fullest. I wont ever let you suffer and i will always be there to nurture you and to care for you. I will protect you from all the wickedness in the world and i would gladly give my life up for you if it means saving yours. I do this and a whole lot more because I LOVE YOU



Stay Strong my Princess and Dont let anyone or anything change your beliefs. Words are the most powerful tools and they can either MAKE or BREAK you. You are one of the smartest and strongest girls i know and i trust in you. I love you sarina






Take Good care

0 comments: