CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

17 January 2009

Love is a wonderful thing

It makes your world go round and at the same time can bring you down.
There is infatuation and there is True love. Some of us are fortunate in it and others get the stick end off it. I am one of the lucky ones

.....

I met a wonderful girl on the 12th of February 2008 and i've never(and will never) regret choosing to be with her. It's gonna be a year with her in less than a months time and i swear upon my life that she is the BEST damn thing! Life and love has thrown us many challenges but we've always come out on top. Just goes to show how much the strength of this relationship actually is. A weaker one would have seen the couple give up on it and drown themselves in pain,accusations and negativity. SArina and myself have been a constant source of strength and encouragement for each other. Her love is soemthing i will never take for granted and i will NEVER let go of it


Nothing is going to be easy for us because her parents would never approve of her being with a catholic boy and i for one will never give up my identity. Despite all this, i will fight for this love to work out and i know that she will too. I will never love anyone the way that i love her and i'd give my life up for her. I've never had much growing up and i've never really had things easy. I've had to work my ass off for years and i will continue doing that for a better future. My reward is a happy,healthy and fulfilling life with my darling Sarina and NO FUCKING ONE has the right to deny me that. I will never find anyone like her and She will never find anyone who loves her as much as me

Tradition can be so damn stupid! Love should have NO boundaries! I know that some of you who are reading this are probably in a 'forbidden' relationship cos mum and dad don't approve of your partner or something like that. Know what, you can be a fucking coward and give up on what you have and be a puppet with no life of it's own OR you could stand up and fight for your happiness. If they truly loved you, they'd only want happiness for you.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Don't EVER give up! One life to live the way you want my friends...

The beaten path or one that you make?

Quiter or a Winner? The choice is yours...


I know what i am and God help anyone who tries to stop us or wish ill on us

I've never been a bad person and have always done as much good as i can. So to whoever is reading this, if you don't agree with what i say,i have nothing against you. I want nothing bad spoken about Sarina or myself

For our friends and those who know how happy we are, support us and give us your blessings




Jason

0 comments: