CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

19 March 2009

I was deeply saddened and angered when i heard from my baby about what her mum said today. Apparently, her mum asked her about my family and sarina proceded to tell her about them. My dad is a cop and my mum works in an italian restaurant. Sarina's mum then told her that my family isnt Good.

Its one thing to put me down with untrue things but its another if you put my family down. No one has the bloody right to do that and in all honesty, i lost a lot of respect for Sarina's mum. I never thought of her to say such vile things and it Disgusts me :(


I mean my family may not be well to do but they are good people. They are people of faith and they always believe in doing good to people,no matter who they are. I see them come home after a hard days work,earning honest money and i feel really bad for them. So to hear someone put them down for no reason is really too much and thank goodness, my temper is more toned down these days. It really isnt right at all. I really didnt think she would be that ridiculous


***

Its hard for sarina..so damn hard


I feel so sorry for the poor girl cos it takes an enormous amount of strength to put up with all this,being in the middle and all. I hope that she can stay strong and make it through


If i lose her.... i lose myself

0 comments: