CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

04 June 2008

What do i do? Where do i turn to?

Guess What, as soon as i posted the last entry, i got my results for the cpap trial and the results show that my air passageways are not the problem so CPAP is not the solution.

I don't know what to do. . I feel so emotionally F**Ked Right now! All this time waiting and for what?? NOTHING!!!

I'm back to where i began. searching for a cure to this madness! Finding a way to free myself from it's clutches..

I can't even type out how i feel right now. I'm distressed! Shitty!

Heartache...


I'm crying my eyes out and i'm all alone here in my tears. This feeling of helplessness is driving me crazy. i HATE this fucking fatigue! What the FUCK did i ever do to deserve something like this..

ANGER
FRUSTRATION
DEPRESSION
HELPLESSNESS

Like some kind of Leech, You suck the life out of me...




SALVAME...



please

0 comments: