CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

05 June 2008

S is for Survive Not Suffer

LAst night after i got the results from my CPAP and fell into depression, i spent the night tossing and turning in bed and thinking about my fatigue and i told myself that all the sadness and anger would get me nothing. I decided to be positive and wake up to a new day with a smile even if the fatigue is bad. Guess What, i didn't feel too bad today and i hope this continues till the day i finally get rid of it.

Dear friends like Prim and Suee also have shit that they are dealing with and sometimes i wonder why stuff like this happens to the nice guys(and girls). Whatever it is, i hope that we find a way to rid ourselves of these 'leeches'

I wanna thank Sarii Sweets for being such a darling and for being true in her love for me. I love you lots Baby Girl :)



~RISE AGAINST -SURVIVE

Somewhere between happy, and total f**king wreck
Feet sometimes on solid ground, sometimes at the edge
Spend your waking moments, simply counting time
Is to Give up on your hopes and dreams, give up on your…

Life for you, has been less than kind
So take a number, stand in line
We’ve all been sorry, we’ve all been hurt
But how we survive, is what makes us who we are

An obvious disinterest, a barely managed smile
A deep nod in agreement, a status quo exile
I shrink my obligations, I miss all your deadlines
I excel at quitting early, and f**king up my life

Life for you, has been less than kind
So take a number, stand in line
We’ve all been sorry, we’ve all been hurt
But how we survive, is what makes us who we are

All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day
Everything always works out, I have never felt so f**king great
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day
Everything always works out, I have never felt so great~

0 comments: