CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27 June 2008

Gosh! It's been too damn long since i've updated my blog or touched my pc for that matter. . You guys and gals must have thought i climbed up a tree and forgot to come down aye?


What's happened in my life since the last post? well for starters, i joined Crumpler 3 weeks ago and it's been awesome :D It's a real fun place to work in and my colleagues are wacky! It doesn't feel like work at all and it's because we joke around and the environment there is really relaxed. Fun! Fun!

I'll try to take some pictures and post them up the next time :)




~Sarii Sweets and myself enjoyed watching kung fu panda and the Incredible Hulk! Awesome movies! KFP had so many coincidences that sari and myself share in real life. She's a real Darling! I love that girl! She's the sweetest thing(she bought me a comic book!!!) hehehehe
She makes me so damn Happy and i love her with all my heart and soul.. sounds cliched but it's true!!

~Hung Out with Ramon the whole night on the 24th and we encountered 'Flying Tarantulas' and Muay Thai Trannies!! That's Scary Shit!! Thank God we survived the night :P


~HAd A pleasant surprise when Neeraj and GAya turned up at the store and asked me to hang out for lunch. They brought me to Cineleisure and Sarii Baby surprised me there(she grabbed me from behind and i gave out a funny squeak!!)


*I'll fill up my bloggie the next day off i have guys.. so damn sorry about it :(


TAke Care and God Bless all of You :D









EL SenSacion

0 comments: